[Lady Sheherazahde's Wiccan Ways : The Braided Wheel Tradition Home Page]
Send comments or complaints to firstname.lastname@example.org
This page created 12/1/03 last updated 12/1/03
This is the basic kit for a Braided Wheel Wiccan ritual. You can do a ritual with no tools at all or you can use much more elaborate tools, additional props and materials. But this is the basic set up.
Items that don't generally fit in the Witch-In-A-Box are brooms, staves, swords, and Altar tables. Ritual clothes (robes, capes, etc.) are usually worn or stored separately, as are Tarot decks, pendulums, runes, dowsing rods, crystal balls, statues, meditation mats, drums, and other musical instruments.
- A box, basket, or case for storing and transporting the materials (may act as Altar table)
- Ritual Deck (or Book Of Shadows)
- Altar cloth
- 4 Quarter candle holders
- 4 Magickal Tools:
- Pentacle Plate.
- 4 Symbols:
- Incense holder,
- Fire candle holder,
- Bowl for Water,
- Cauldron for Salt.
- 3 Center candle holders: 1 Goddess, 1 God, 1 Unity.
Items that need to be replaced periodically.
- 4 Quarter candles: 1 yellow, 1 red, 1 blue, 1 green.
- 1 Fire candle, red.
- 3 Center candles: 1 Goddess, 1 God, 1 Unity.
- Annointing Oil
- Lighter, or matches
- White taper candle
Items that must be provided fresh every time.
- Water (for purification)